Why enter the mFG Supplier awards?
Entries are now closed!
The 2023 MFG Supplier Awards recognise those many suppliers who have positive stories to tell, who have made a difference in some way and have brought about improvements to their own organisation and/or the mortgage and financial services industry.
By entering the Awards:
- You'll get to present your achievements to a judging panel selected for their expertise and industry experience.
- You'll have the opportunity to showcase your achievements and innovations to your peers and the wider industry.
- Your company has a chance of receiving an accolade as well as gaining extensive exposure across media platforms, including e-newsletters, online at mortgagefinancegazette.com, and social media platforms including Twitter and LinkedIn.
- You could gain a highly sought-after competitive edge in the running of your business.
Read the entry guidelines here before you get started. Each stage of the Awards entry process is free and couldn't be simpler but if you have any questions or need more information, please get in touch with Anna Gillingham .
STAGE 1: ENTRY FORMS
Suppliers are invited to put themselves forward for the Awards by submitting an entry form.
Deadline: Friday 1 September 2023
STAGE 2: JUDGING
Our expert panel of industry judges reviews all entry forms, and their scores and comments create our shortlist.
STAGE 3: SHORTLIST
The shortlisted firms are then debated by the judging panel to decide the winners.
STAGE 4: WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT
The results will be announced during the virtual Awards ceremony on Wednesday 15 November.
RULES & GUIDELINES FOR ENTRY
Entries are now open.
In order for your submission to be considered, please adhere to the following rules and general guidelines for entry:
For the Entry Terms and Conditions please click here.
- The MFG Supplier Awards seek to recognise suppliers who have positive stories to tell, who have made a difference in some way and have brought about improvements to their own organisation and/or the mortgage and financial services industry.
- Unless stated otherwise in the category criteria, the awards are judging performance from January 2022 to present; this means that the bulk of work contained within entries must have been carried out within this time period (please note it is NOT essential that a project or initiative has both launched and closed within this time period).
- Some categories may require submission from an individual in place of a firm; please check the individual category criteria.
- Unless stated otherwise in the category criteria, entries will be accepted from within the UK mortgage industry only.
- Companies may enter more than one category as appropriate.
- The judging panel reserves the right to move entries from one category to another if they feel it is more appropriate. However, they cannot be expected to routinely re-categorise incorrectly entered projects. The judges' decision is final. You will be contacted directly in the event that your entry is re-categorised.
- All entries must be submitted by the published submission deadlines. The Mortgage Finance Gazette team cannot guarantee that entries received after the deadline will be accepted.
- Entries will not be counted or considered by the judging panel unless the submitter proceeds to the final stage of the online form and submits. A confirmation email will be received once complete.
- Entries may be edited up until the point of submission.
FORMAT OF ENTRY
- All submissions must be made online through the online entry portal and the requested information must be supplied within the entry form. Any information not provided via the online form will not be passed to the judges.
- In all cases, the judges are looking for concise written submissions and your entry should cover as many of the listed criteria as possible.
- Please keep the word count within the stipulations per category. Please note that the judging panel reserves the right to penalise entries exceeding the word limit.
- Please read the relevant category criteria to establish what type of supporting material should be included, if any.
- Digital uploads may take a variety of formats e.g. PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint or jpeg file. Please ensure that uploaded logos, video and any supporting files follow the supporting material guidelines and together do not exceed the maximum upload limit of 10MB per entry. Please note when uploading supporting material file names must not include any 'special' characters e.g. _ / ( ) & * ".
- Where websites/links form part of an entry, please ensure any URLs, access details, usernames and passwords needed for judging are supplied, that they work, and that they will continue to work until November 2023. Sites that cannot be viewed will be eliminated from the judging.
- Information supplied within the entry forms will remain confidential and for the judges’ eyes only, with the following exceptions:
- Mortgage Finance Gazette may refer to information supplied within the entry form in the published winner comments included in the Awards announcement and/or online post-event; should you wish to identify any elements of your entry as not to be shared in this way, please mark these clearly as ‘Confidential’ or ‘For Judges’ eyes only’ and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to flag these sections.
INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY YOU
- Submissions must include all contact details as requested in the online form for a main point of contact we can approach should the entry require further clarification or in the event that a submission is shortlisted.
- Any changes to these initial contact details should be sent to email@example.com .
- Should a submission progress to the shortlist, Mortgage Finance Gazette will make every reasonable effort to contact the relevant firm/individual using the details provided. In the event that we do not receive a response, we will not be able to progress your submission.
- In the event that your entry is shortlisted, all entry form details e.g. Individual / Company Name as completed in the online entry process will be used on Awards collateral (e.g. Website, Awards graphics, Awards Supplement, and in the event that your entry wins, on the trophy). Copy will adhere to the brand’s house style e.g. no ltds, plcs etc.
- Please ensure that the information submitted is accurate and the correct companies are credited as appropriate. We accept no responsibility for any incorrectly submitted information.
When entries are submitted on behalf of clients or another third party, approval is assumed. Mortgage Finance Gazette accepts no responsibility for any issues that arise concerning approval once the entry has been submitted.
To submit your entry form, please follow the steps below:
- Visit the Award categories page and select the tick box for the relevant category/ies, or hit the ‘Enter Now’ button.
- Create an account. Please note that we have a new online entry system for this year which requires you to create an account in order to progress with your submission.
- You will then be taken to the basket page (step 1). The category/ies that you have selected will appear under the ‘Awards Nomination’ heading and you can complete the entry form questions.
- Please remember to SAVE your work. You will be able to log in and out of your form as many times as required prior to submission.
- You can then ‘Continue’ at the bottom of the page to proceed through the basket process.
- You will receive a confirmation email from the system once your entry/ies has been successfully submitted.
Please note: we suggest that you create your entry offline in a Word document and then copy it into the entry form when ready to submit.
Yes – we are using a new entry system for 2023 so you will need to create an account in order to submit an entry. You will then use this account for any future entries or bookings on the Mortgage Finance Gazette Awards site.
To create your account, first visit the Award categories page and select the category/ies that you would like to enter into, either by clicking the 'Enter Now' button, or by using the tick boxes to select multiple categories and then clicking 'process' in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
Please note: if you have previously entered or made a booking for the Mortgage Strategy Awards or another emap event, then you will already have an online account that you can use to log in.
You can enter as many categories as you'd like.
To do so, visit the Award categories page, and use the tick boxes in the top right-hand corner of each category box to select the categories you'd like to enter. You will then be asked to either log into an existing account or create an account, before being taken through to a basket page where you can complete the required information for each category and submit.
Please ensure that you tailor each entry to the specific category criteria rather than duplicating the information.
If you have saved your entry to return to at a later date, click on the person icon in the top right corner of the Awards website menu bar to log back into your account. You will need to enter the email address and password that you used when you first started your entry.
You will then be taken through to your dashboard where you can access your saved submission via the ‘Transactions’ menu on the left-hand side of the page. Use the ‘Move to basket’ button at the top of the page to proceed with your entry. You will be able to continue returning to your saved submission up until the entry deadline.
Entries are now closed. The entry period ended on Friday 1 September 2023.
Please contact Anna Gillingham on 020 8075 8170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and she will be able to assist.
Our expert panel of industry judges review all entry forms, and their scores and comments create our shortlist.
Shortlisted entries are then debated by the panel to decide the winners.
The 2023 Mortgage Finance Gazette Supplier Awards took place virtually on Wednesday 15 November.